Rubber Tile - 50 x 50 cm - 20 mm - Red
- Secure payments
- Fast shipping
- 14 days return policy
- Buy 2 items for €8.49 €7.02 per piece(s)
- Buy 5 items for €7.99 €6.60 per piece(s)
- Buy 25 items for €7.80 €6.45 per piece(s)
- Buy 50 items for €7.60 €6.28 per piece(s)
- Buy 100 items for €7.50 €6.20 per piece(s)
These rubber tiles, commonly used to add a protective surface to children's play areas, can also be used in the workplace or at home. They are often also used to dampen sound or vibration caused by washing machines, dryers or similar appliances.
They are suitable for indoor and outdoor use, easy to install and clean and can be cut to size for a perfect fit.
- Shock absorbing
- Weather resistant
- TUV certified
- 3 year warranty
- Colour: Red
- Made from recycled rubber
- Size: 50 x 50 cm (19.69 x 19.69 inches)
- Thickness: 20 mm (0.78 inches)
- HIC value - 0.7 metres (27.56 inches)
HIC (Head Injury Criterion)
The given value represents the height from which the tile offers protection from the likelihood of a head injury arising from an impact.
NOTE: Minimum order quantity of 10.
|Size||50 x 50 cm|
|Valhoogte (HIC waarde)||0,7 m|